Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Love Myself



I capitalize every word in titles. Why? 'Cus I'm a f**** badass. I'm a motherfucking God. Grammar is beneath me.

In this world, there exists me and my aura, then underneath my cloud of greatness, exist all of you, looking up at my gravity-defying mega-dong. I am supernaturally powerful. The being you monotheists call God is afraid of me. I take shits on religious text. Holy water is derived from my ball sweat. I hope you get the point.

Honestly, I'm probably the most arrogant fuck on planet Earth. I'm more arrogant than that attention-whore Kanye West. More arrogant than Tom Cruise. More arrogant than that bigot Mel Gibson. More arrogant than bullshit Steve Jobs--and no, I don't give a shit if he is dead (though, a well-informed conspiracy theorist would argue he is not). That's how arrogant I am; I make arrogance into a sport. Fuck the competition. Let me tell you something you must learn to embrace, peasant: the competition eats my ass dust.

On a side note, I fucking love to curse. You fucking cunts.
 
Truthfully, I understand and I accept the fact that I've somehow acquired the attitude that I deserve to do what I want, and that I'm entitled to say what I want. In my eyes, there is no limit to the crap I can spew, and there are no positives to my personality but the self-awareness of  my twisted self-fulfilling superiority complex--this awareness which has probably developed as a result of some sort of mental dysfunction, or a brain defense against the transmutations of such an unhealthy attitude. Okay, okay...I am now done talking about how great I am; so, let's get to the point...

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

Me>You.


Above: My bitch. Source



















Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment